Beck & Stone is a brand management agency located in downtown Manhattan, managing accounts for a small but rapidly growing client roster.
There is an immediate need for an integrated designer to join the Beck & Stone team on a full-time, onsite basis, designing digital and print deliverables.
- Design user interfaces, landing pages, display ads, magazine spreads, social media campaigns, brochures, etc. under the loose guidance of a design director.
- Contribute to the execution of web, print and environmental projects as a member of an integrated team of strategists, engineers and copywriters.
- Participate in group brainstorming discussions and brand strategy sessions with both client and internal teams.
Knowledge & Skills
- A critical eye towards design with an ability to make quick, decisive choices.
- Demonstrated skills in Photoshop or Sketch, InDesign, and Illustrator across multiple mediums.
- Attentive to user interface design trends.
- Understands print process and familiar with its terminology.
- Good communication skills with a professional fluency in the English language.
- Attentive, organized, and deadline-oriented.
- Flexibility to switch focus between multiple projects, with a willingness to explore new areas of design outside of previous experience.
- Opinionated enough to assert and defend your ideas, yet easy-going enough to not be offended if they are shot down. (We’re all working on that.)
- A team player who wants –and will work towards– an enjoyable office environment.
- 1-2 years of experience
- Portfolio website, profile on Behance, Dribble or similar
- Degree in a design field
Apply for Position
Equal opportunity employer