Beck & Stone, Inc. is a boutique management consultancy with agency capabilities. We are looking for a full-time Business Development Manager to join our growing team. The ideal candidate will have experience working in an agency setting selling professional services, be a proactive self-starter, and a dynamic, confident communicator. In this role, you’ll recruit and build strong relationships with clients, work with the team to spot new opportunities for revenue, and become the spearhead for growth at Beck & Stone.
What You Will Do
As part of your role will be expected to:
- Engage customers regularly to understand their business needs and ensure satisfaction.
- Monitor client activities to create recommendations and identify and/or develop new opportunities.
- Share client feedback and collaborate with internal cross functional teams in the development of appropriate product and services.
- Research accounts, identify key players and garner interest in companies’ products and services.
- Generate qualified leads by phone and email and schedule meetings with targeted accounts.
Who You Are
Qualifications and experience:
- 1-3 years of sales experience (prospecting, cold-calling, qualifying leads) in a B2B environment.
- Proven track record of selling enterprise-level professional services.
- Capable of targeting senior management and relevant decision-makers.
- Self-starter with an energetic positivity and dedicated work ethic.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Understand customer needs and requirements.
- People person. Have a knack for making connections and establishing relationships.
- Ability to to articulate a visionary message.
- Fun, collaborative, results-focused work atmosphere.
- Two-way communication and feedback.
- Healthy work-life balance.
- Flexible work schedule.
- Competitive base salary plus generous commission and possible signing bonus.
Apply for Position
Equal opportunity employer