Beck & Stone, Inc. is looking for a full-time Account Manager to join our growing team. The ideal candidate will have experience working in an agency setting, be a proactive self-starter, and able to multi-task in a fast-paced environment.
What You Will Do
As the new Account Manager you will a part of a close-knit integrated team of six who work on a range of amazing brands and diverse deliverables. This position will interact with both internal teams and clients to keep marketing, print and web projects on track.
As part of your role you will be expected to:
- Lead projects efficiently - working collaboratively with designers, marketers and programmers to strategically develop ideas
- Develop strong client relationships with existing clients and work on providing a long-standing service to new clients
- Be fully involved in leading/supporting new business pitches and presentations
We are growing fast and need someone who can grow with us by making—and fixing—mistakes quickly, adopting best practices, and keeping one eye on client realities with the other on ways to improve them.
Who You Are
You want to be part of an agency's heartbeat, a manager who is naturally "on it". A consultant who is opinionated, but because they wants wha is best, not what is "mine". You know your numbers and your acronyms, you're a natural communicator and understand what it means to have "business awareness". You feel productive by managing others, you gain satisfaction through growing your clients' business, and you want to be at a place that you can truly enjoy working.
An ideal candidate will have:
- Experience in an advertising, marketing, or creative agency in a management, coordinator, or client services role
- A passion for design and brand communications with a keen eye for detail
- Exceptional listening, communication, organizational and writing skills
- Ability to multi-task in a deadline-driven environment. Same day turnarounds are frequently required and priorities can change quickly.
We can’t offer you a rooftop bar or a beanbag chair, but we can give you space—physical and mental—to work, competitive pay, benefits, and a corporate-politics-free environment where everyone checks their egos at the door.
Apply for Position
Equal opportunity employer